Transform (verb – trans·form \ tran(t)s-ˈfȯrm \)
• a : to change in composition or structure
• b : to change the outward form or appearance of
• c : to change in character or condition
Finance transformation emphasizes the importance of a CFO’s value creation role in an organization. CFOs must act as stewards of capital, enable their business and lead by example with an emphasis on results. Yesterday’s finance transformations focused primarily on savings: cutting costs, gaining efficiencies, and establishing the right controls and risk-management procedures. Today, it is that and much more. Like the CFO position itself, finance transformation includes a new focus on enabling corporate strategy, capital agenda and competitive advantage in the marketplace. This mentality and ownership needs to be owned at varying degrees throughout your finance organization.
• Financial crises and corporate cover-ups have led to shareholders requiring more accountability at all levels
• Finance organizations are well positioned to balance financial stewardship with strategic guidance
• A dynamic organizational structure is critical to staying competitive and supporting a growing company
Inspire (verb – in·spire \ in-ˈspī(-ə)r \)
• a : to influence, move, or guide by divine or supernatural inspiration
• b : to exert an animating, enlivening, or exalting influence on
• C: to draw forth or bring out
Managers and leaders of companies today face significant demands on their time and must balance people management with execution of deliverables. Skills development and knowledge accumulation are critical to ensuring that your Finance organization effectively supports your company’s directives. An inspired employee will take ownership of their development plans and strive to accumulate the necessary knowledge and tools to do their jobs well and contribute to the success of the company. Morale is higher. Employees are motivated. The company wins.
B Inspired Finance can help your organization build that leadership profile with the goal of having inspired finance teams. Our Me3 approach creates a consistent and achievable framework for both managers and their employees. The approach will be customized to your specific needs, your industry and your goals. Building an inspired and motivated Finance organization for tomorrow needs to begin today.